Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The needle & the Damage done

Herself didn't walk this morning. Her back was too sore. The colder damper weather seems to be knocking her round badly this year. Worse than it ever has been in fact. There isn't much can be done for her MND, but we are doing something about the arthritis. I took her to an acupuncturist this morning. So far, there isn't a lot of change, but she needs to go again on Friday, so we will see how it goes.

My youngest son rang me at 6.30 or so this morning to tell me that his wife has finally had her waters break. By 10ish, she was 1 cm dilated. I think its going to be a long day for them both. Will keep you posted on that score. Meanwhile, we are still helping our friend shift. God, she's got a lot of stuff.

At this point , I'm wondering where I actually found time to work. God I'm tired.

No comments: