Monday, December 13, 2010

Canned Heat.

Damn its hot. 21 C , 75% humidity, no wind & its only 8.30 AM. My poor little dog has gone from a sausage dog to a hot dog. I may have to give her a cool off under the shower later, even if she doesn't like it. We went away for the weekend to one of Jude's brothers' place in Auckland. They have started having a pre Xmas get together. It was nice & Jude enjoyed, but I think I am in danger of becoming a little reclusive. I am starting to show a marked preference for my own home & routines. If its hot here, I can take my gear off & wander round inside in my undies. If I can't sleep, I can get up & puddle on the puter, or just whatever I feel like doing.

Most of all, I think i was really looking forward to a nice cold shower. Sadly, that didn't happen. because we had been away a couple of days all the water in the pipes was tepid, so that was the best I could do, but it was good to sleep in my own bed again.

Today ?? Well, I have to get new spark plugs for my boat, check the relative merits of Apad & Ipad, get some washing done & on the line,maybe see about getting Whispas speyed, then go home & spend the rest of the day melting. That is, if I can't get the shower cool enough...

No comments: