Thursday, August 10, 2006

Birthday List

Happy Birthday Ian, I love your music, specially your flute solo's. Absolutely frenetic. I do hope that you make it down our neck of the woods again & bring the of the band with you. I know you usually do the Hells Angel thing in New Plymouth, but a Jethro Tull concert in Auckland would really pack em in. That way Me, Jude an Morty could all go. Keep on playing man, a new album would go down a treat but ...

Oh yes, I hope your salmon farms are doing well too. Nothing like diversifying interests.. Happy Birthday anyway.

5 comments:

Morticia said...

God, it must be tough being so old that these guys were contemporary musicians of your age

roflmao

Morticia said...

PS that's a nice g-string thong er thing he's wearing lol

Flattie said...

Morty, thats a very below the belt comment. I thought you, of all people, Baby Boomer or no, would actually recognize a codpiece.. He used to be famous for them.

Anonymous said...

What the hell's a codpiece? 'Coz I gotta tell ya, Flattie, that guy looks a WHOLE lot like the tooth fairy to me.

Kathy

Morticia said...

lol of course I knew what it was but stirring you real baby boomers up is so much fun didnt ya know