Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Scary shit man..

I think my computer must have eaten too many cookies or something. You see, all on its own, its decided to have a cyber barf & its hoiked up all my stored log ons & passwords & flushed em all down the dunny or somewhere. Every page that I go to that has stored passwords etc, I need to log on again to. The worst was here . You see, I thought my log on name was my usual Flatcat3, but its not. I spent a very insecure 10 minutes or so till I figured out that it was actually Flattie that I sign on as.

So I'm happy now, sitting here with my cyber thumb in my mouth clutching my blog blanket to the side of my head a la Linus, but all is well now. I'm sitting here writing rubbish with Radio Hauraki turned up loud with some kickass rock basically as an excuse to drown out the TV from the next room. Jude is taking her weekly dose of mincing lisping posing poofters.. Forgive me for being homophobic on this occasion, but the drama queens on queer eye for the straight guy really give me the shits. Why anyone would want to surrender to their ministrations is beyond me. Still live & let live I guess. Jude bless her doesnt say a word when I want to watch Dr Who & Monster Garage, even tho she finds the latter as exciting as watching paint dry. Me, I have kinda gotten to like Jesse James & his sense of the outrageous with some of the things he turns perfectly good vehicles into. He also has a heart of gold as shown by some of the projects he gets involved with & the people he helps.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget that Jesse was able to do something no other man has ever done: Convince Sandra Bullock to settle down.

A word on Queer Eye: Once again, Jude and I have something in common, because I found it to be absolutely fascinating, particularly Carson Kressley. That guy is hilarious! Of course, I watched it so much that I completely burned out, but while I was a fan, I never missed an episode.

I'm not sure, however, that I ever "surrender[ed] to their ministrations", not because they're gay, but because I have no idea what that even means! It sounds to me like giving in to a female bodily function which, I assure you, feels nothing like watching Queer Eye! ;-)

Yeah, Flattie, there's just no accounting for some people's tastes, and something else I agree with you on? Live and let live (the mantra of the 60's, remember?).

K

Flattie said...

Gosh Kathy, What ever could you be referring to there ?

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Flattie, I dunno, because I made more than a few comments. What are YOU referring to there?

K

Flattie said...

Oh you're just being bloody minded now arent you ??

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've been known to be bloody-minded periodically.

K

Morticia said...

Bloody minded? A woman??

NEVER!!!!

Flattie said...

No !!!!!! A bloody minded woman ? Never...