Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dear Nameless One

Have I got a deal for you !!! On Offer, one slightly tarnished soul, the blood of my first born & unlimited access (for listening purposes only, & only if you promise to be REALLY careful with them) to my extensive collection of Bob Dylan albums. You can listen to some of my Rolling Stones albums too if you want... All I ask in return is two tickets at a convenient time & place to go to the Radio Hauraki 40th Birthday Concert.. You havent heard about it yet ? Sorry.. Hammond Gamble, who has been described as better than Clapton, Hello Sailor, & The Dudes. Heard The Dudes live on Hauraki this arvo an they was BITCHIN.. Lemme know what you think... Yours, You know who..

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Dear Brother Cat

We up here at the Controls are well aware of your desire to attend these performers in concert and feel that an appropriate venue would be in the BOP, from where you could potentially enjoy this Fabulous Feast of Fine er Music with other like-minded Souls should they happen to have a spare $65 (and sleep on Morticia's very comfortable floor-mounted queensize spare matress). The intended Venue is, of course, the Holy Trinity Church (like WTF??)

Ahhhhhh Bliss.

Yours, still Walking in Light
The Boss

Flattie said...

Thankyou Boss, I would offer you a genefluction, but I left my genefluct in my other trousers & they're at the cleaners....