Tuesday, August 08, 2006

How to profit from property

Its quite easy really. Run seminars like this for forty bucks a head... Ok, so he does actually offer a no questions asked money back guarantee if you arent completely satisfied, but honestly, there really must be one born every minute












Oh, and by the way. Happy Birthday Dave. We are really looking forward to getting together for a jam session in November. We hope that your little one is feeling much better. We are sure that since you have had a nice little rest & we have been so understanding about things that your first concert is going to be an absolute ripper. We feel sure that you will have a really good birthday & enjoy it with friends & family as only the Irish can. I guess you will be seeing Bono seeing as the two of you are particular mates. Say "Gidday" to him for us will ya ? All the best, Flatty an Morty

4 comments:

Morticia said...

That's the bugger, you stroke Dave and I'll stroke Paul, it will help him relax. I want to help him, I want to help him A LOT!

Flattie said...

Wotever spins ya wheels mate.. I like em both but in a VERY Blokey way Ok ?

Morticia said...

Just as long as you keep it that way mate. I'd hate to see you go over to the dark side.

Flattie said...

Nah, The force is definitely wiv me there ...