Saturday, March 14, 2009

Strange, but true

There is a facility on the web called Stat Counter. Thanks to Morty, my blog is on there. The page tells me who has been reading my blog & how they got there. Its interesting to see the different countries that come up. Its also interesting to see the search subjects on Google that lead surfers to my site. For some of you, shame on you. As my number of posts increase, so proportionally do the number of viewings on my site via Google. What I find really strange is the number of hits generated by one particular post. You'll never guess which one. Surprised me. Try 101 uses for a dead bathtub. Strange but true.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, Flattie, how about running the "Bathtub" post again so that those of us who missed it, can see what all the fuss is about?

Flattie said...

Is on this page here.. http://the-cat-house.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-12-12T21%3A04%3A00%2B13%3A00&max-results=20

Dunno what all the fuss is reelly