Friday, March 27, 2009

Things that rip ya nighty...

Call me a little bit possessive, but I really don't like complete strangers from other trucking companies climbing into the cab of my truck & shifting it when I'm not there. Especially when all they are doing is shifting it 6 foot forward so its nose is right up the butt of the truck in front, then parking their rig close up behind. Its a little like a stranger coming into your house & going through your things. I got myself out of it AND resisted the urge to dump the old girl in reverse & back up hard into the front of his nice shiny new truck. Not that the thought didnt cross my mind you understand....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such restraint Flattie, 'snot like you at all. You feeling alright?

Flattie said...

Oh yuss. I likes a bit of restraint I do.. The tighter the better...