Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a disappointment

Here was I thinking that I had a hot piece of ass & all that had happened was that I had inadvertently turned on the seat heater. in the van. Yep, thats right, a commercial van, a Ford Transit to be exact, has a heated drivers seat.. Wot else can i say ???


Oh yeah, was this dudes birthday today, the one & only Carlos Santana. What can i say about him that hasnt already been said. Not a lot really. What an awesome axeman & still on fire & playing. Keep on doin it man we love you..





I'm sitting here listening to the disc made of Dylans 1975 Rolling Thunder tour. I bought it some time ago , but havent gotten round to listening to it until now. I would rate it as definitely being one of his better performances. It has a lusty vitality & some very unusual arrangements of his work. Its a double disc set with a bonus DVD disc with a couple of tracks. I think that it will rapidly become one of my favourite albums.

2 comments:

Morticia said...

Carlos Santana is something else, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

If you like Carlos Santana, you would probably LOVE the Los Lonely Boys. Have you heard 'em on the radio?

Kathy